Welcome to the ICPRA website
This international network of police unions was started by the Canadian Police Association (CPA) in 1996 and now has approximately 1.5 million members affiliated through national police associations and federations.
ICPRA membership includes police unions from four continents, speaking over 30 languages, connected through ICPRA.
Police labor issues blog
Ron DeLord is recognized as one of the leading police union contract negotiators in Texas; an expert on police unions in US, Canada and Australia; author and lecturer on police union leadership, power, organization, media and political action in all three countries; and historian for various police memorials.
Click here to view Ron DeLord's blog on police labor issues.
Click here to subscribe to receive extra commentary on the articles published on the blog.
ICPRA Featured Documents
BODY WORN VIDEO
Scottish Police Federation
- Body Worn Video Aberdeen City Division Procedure
- Body Worn Video Aberdeen City Division Briefing Paper
- Body Cam Risk Assessment Grampian Police Aberdeen Division
- Body Worn Video Pilot Grampian Police Aberdeen Division
- Body Worn Video Legislative Handout Scotland
Fraternal Order of Police
- Implementing a Body-Worn Camera Program - Recommendations and Lessons Learned (Miller, Lindsay, Jessica Toliver, and Police Executive Research Forum. 2014. Washington, DC: Office of Community Oriented Policing Services).